Hello and thanks for visiting.
To be successful it first takes that you know that you are going to be successful.
Setting goals and working towards them daily, is a prerequisite.
Once you know you will succeed you start to act that way.
You start to stand out and people start to see, just as you do, that you will succeed. All of a sudden doors start to open and opportunities start to arise that you never thought you would get.
It all starts with your confidence. That is why you need to KNOW that you will succeed, because when their is no doubt in your mind. The same will go for others.
Today I was reading a post about Eminem and confidence, you can see it here; What Eminem Knows About Being Confident That You Don’t.
Some very interesting points where touched:
1. Your story, is yours. Only you have lived your life and that is something you should be proud of.
Tell your story, let people know why you are unique and what you can do.
2. Be who you are.
Don’t let anyone make you into someone else. You are who you are because of your story and it is something to be truly proud about.
Not only for rappers
These points aren’t only true for singer and rappers, but true for anyone who wants to succeed.
If you are to succeed, you cannot be someone else (because their is probably someone who does that better) but you can be yourself and I promise no one can do that better than you.
Use your uniqueness to your advantage
When you are secure with yourself and that you have something of value to bring to the table.
Find ways to use your unique abilities and experiences to make the biggest impact possible.
1. Identify your strongest skills.
2. See how your unique skill set and experience can be used in your job, or in another job, to create the most value to your employer.
3. Ask for more responsibility in which you can use these skills and experiences.
4. Take action! Don’t wait, start now.