Everyone has a bad day sometime, let this list help you turn this day around and make it a great day!
1. Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
2. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed” – Michael Jordan
3. “Do what you can with what you’ve got wherever you are.”
4. “Laughter is the music of life.”
Sir William Osler
5. Every dog must have his day.
6. “Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”
7. “In the giving-is the getting.”
8. “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.”
9. “Life is like a card of games. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
10. “It’s not your circumstances that shape you, it’s how you react to your circumstances.”
11. “The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time.”
12. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
13. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “Goodness is the only investment that never fails.”
Henry David Thoreau
15. “We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.”
16. “Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.”
17. “It’s not denial. I’m selective about the reality I accept.”
18. “Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.”
19. “Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well.”
20. “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”
21. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
22. “Nothing is worth more than this day.”
23. “Life is like a ten speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use.”
24. “There is nothing permanent except change.”
25. “I think these difficult times have helped me understand better than before how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way and that so many things that one goes around worrying about are of no importance whatsoever.”
26. “Yesterday’s the past and tomorrow’s the future. Today is a gift which is why they call it the present.”
27. “Hope is like a road in the country. There never was a road; but, when many people walk together, the road comes into existence.”
From the National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc.
28. “Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.”
29. “Our greatest glory is not failing, but in rising every time we fail.”
30. “Out of clutter, find simplicity; from discord, find harmony; in the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity.”
Make today a great day!
If you want to learn more about how to make your goals reality, join our email newsletter “Your Path to Your Dreams” and you will receive tips and advice, and even a free copy of our e-book “How to make Selling Easy” and “The Beginners Guide to Success”.